Re: New Package: kyum

On Tue, 17 May 2005 22:35:20 +0200, you wrote:

>* Desktop icon is stored in a path not found with GNOME.

The path /usr/share/icons/*/*/apps/ should be correct for the
icons?

I have make a test with GNOME, and I could say the KYUM icon.

>> %{_docdir}/HTML/en/kyum/*.png
>> %{_docdir}/HTML/en/kyum/index*

Thsi should avoid the inclussion of the common part and so on.

I have double checked it, and it seems, that no impoert file will
be gone lost.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt