Re: request for review: rzip

Replying to Tom 'spot' Callaway:
> - Grammar/Spelling in %description is a little off. Suggestion:
>
> rzip is a compression program, similar in functionality to gzip or
> bzip2, but able to take advantage of long distance redundancies in
> files, which can sometimes allow rzip to produce much better
> compression ratios than other programs.
>
> Fix the one blocker and I'll approve it.

Done in local copy, also added %{?dist} to release, but:
is it necessary to increase release number and make a new changelog
entry in such cases - package exists only in devel, build never
requested ?

(I see cvs-import.sh explicitly tagged it, but...)

--
Paul P 'Stingray' Komkoff Jr // http://stingr.net/key <- my pgp key
 This message represents the official view of the voices in my head