Re: RFE: dietlibc review

On Thu, 19 May 2005, Enrico Scholz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> it would be nice when somebody could review the devel/ branch of dietlibc
> in CVS. It blocks other packages so it would be nice to have it in the
> repo.

You should add:

%doc README.security SECURITY

Also, change Source0 to:

Source0:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/dietlibc/dietlibc-0.28.tar.bz2

or a parameterized variant thereof -- the current Source0 URL at
fefe.de just 404s.

Other than that, rpmlint complains about the includes being in the main
package (instead of -devel) but you can probably ignore that -- I don't
think that it would make much sense to have a separate -devel package for
this

BuildRoot is non-"standard" for FE, but I don't know that that's a
blocker?

later,
chris