request for review: qgo

I'm learning to play go, and find that I like this board better than
cgoban

<http://www.oobleck.net/kaboom/fedora/srpms/qgo-1.0.1-1.src.rpm>

qGo is a graphical Go client in which you can play Go against another
player, connect to Go servers on the Internet, or connect with local Go
programs such as Gnu Go. qGo is also a full-featured SGF editor. In
addition, qGo supports loading MGT and Jago XML format Go games.

Anyone want to review it?

later,
chris