Re: RFE: dietlibc review

notting redhat com (Bill Nottingham) writes:

>> > Odd, nothing about these requires dietlibc, AFAICT.
> Wasn't looking at the specs, actually; just the source; it certainly
> doesn't require dietlibc in that sense.

As said, rpm does not know something like 'recommends'. For ip-sentinel
and dhcp-forwarder it should not make much difference (except different
resource usage at runtime) whether they are compiled/linked against
dietlibc or glibc. But dietlibc is recommended for them.

But for util-vserver, I hope that I made the warnings big and fat enough
when the tools will be built against glibc. ;)

Enrico