New package: balsa

Package Name: balsa

Description: Balsa is an GNOME e-mail reader. It supports local mailboxes, POP3, filters, encryption, signing and and makes an excellent, resource and bandwidth-friendly online IMAP client as well.

Location:
http://balsa.gnome.org/balsa-2.3.2-1.src.rpm
http://balsa.gnome.org/balsa.spec

md5sums:
69fabd2ade533b01bd964e78f7107a69  balsa-2.3.2-1.src.rpm
9dddaa597a1567067f5f2091cffbb064  balsa.spec

srpm passes rpmlint test with on only one insignificant message related to gmime. The balsa package is basically the same as used to be included in Fedora Core 3, apart from the version upgrade. I would appreciate explicit approval anyway.

I have already got a Fedora Extras CVS access.

No legal or licencing issues are known.

Thanks,

Pawel
--