Updated package : perl-Convert-UUlib-1.051

This is an update (mainly version bump) of the perl-Convert-UUlib I contributed to fedora.us. No big spec changes.

I'm listed as the perl-Convert-UUlib owner in bugzilla but since I'v only just completed the https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/ I haven't got the faintest idea of what's still required before this can hit the Extras CVS (reviews, sponsors, etc)

Source:
http://mapage.noos.fr/nmailhot/fedora/perl-Convert-UUlib-1.051-1.src.rpm

Packages (built on Fedora Devel):

http://mapage.noos.fr/nmailhot/fedora/perl-Convert-UUlib-1.051-1.i386.rpm