Updated package : arc-5.21j (gcc4 fix)

This is a gcc4 build update of the arc package I contributed to fedora.us. No big spec changes.

I'm listed as the arc package owner in bugzilla but since I've only just completed the https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/ I haven't got the faintest idea of what's still required before this can hit the Extras CVS (reviews, sponsors, etc)

Also I've no longuer any need for arc - nomarch (already in extras) has the same purpose, and its codebase seems nicer. I wouldn't vouch for the security of arc - it's old and the sf.net patch queue shows one buffer overflow fix no one ever bothered to review.

Source:
http://mapage.noos.fr/nmailhot/fedora/arc-5.21j-3.src.rpm

Packages (built on Fedora Devel):

http://mapage.noos.fr/nmailhot/fedora/arc-5.21j-3.i386.rpm