Re: Audacity in Devel

On Sat, 2005-05-21 at 01:11 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> The failure on x86_64 was just a spurious build system problem, so I
> just submitted another build. I don't think I've seen a result of the
> rebuild yet though.

Hm. The build system was ignoring the second and subsequent requests for
the same release, even though the original build had failed. That's
different to the internal build system, and it's not really an
improvement.

Seth -- in your copious spare time (tm) is there any chance you could
change it to disallow repeated builds only after the given n-v-r has
_succeeded_?

--
dwmw2