Approval sought: mlmmj & mod_security.

Michael Fleming mfleming at enlartenment.com
Sat May 21 12:21:48 UTC 2005

On Sat, 21 May 2005 09:38:48 +1000. Michael Fleming waffled thusly:

> On Thu, 19 May 2005 23:52:06 -0400 (EDT). Chris Ricker waffled thusly:
>
> > On Thu, 19 May 2005, Michael Fleming wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've had mlmmj (ezmlm-like mailing list manager) in CVS for a few
> > > weeks now with some comments regarding the spec and structure, but no
> > > reports of failures / blockers etc. It is still pending an approval
> > > (prior to my requesting a build)

<snip>

> Agreed. I probably did that when I first started packaging it to ensure
> the directory and it's contents are both owned by the package. The single
> entry is cleaner, mind you so changed it is. :-)
>
> > Other than those two, I don't see any blockers -- source matches
> > upstream, spec looks fine and meets all the guidelines, and rpmlint is
> > happy. Change the above and it's approved
>
> Done and checked into CVS. Thanks Chris.

Now that Chris has been kind enough to approve the package (Chris, do you
send the approve or shall I?) I'm going to need Wiki edit access to the
following (user MichaelFleming):

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fCVSSyncNeeded

(I'd like to offer an FC-3 branch/build)

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fBugzillaAdmin

(The bug reports have got to go somewhere ;-))

> Cheers,
> Michael.

Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming at enlartenment.com>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"