Re: Fedora Extras 3 Package Build Report

On 5/20/05, buildsys fedoraproject org <buildsys fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Packages built and released for Fedora Extras 3: 30
>

> clamav-0.85.1-4
> clamav-0.85.1-4.fc3

THANKYOU!!! My attempts at trying to get this done keep getting put behind :(

> openct-0.6.5-1

This does not seem to be working correctly. When trying to install
gpa, I get an error that libopenct isnt available (I think)

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator