New package: matchbox-window-manager-0.9.4-1

> I started to package the Matchbox window manager and related packages,
> this is the common dependency for all Matchbox packages. More to follow
> after this is cleared.

And here's the actual window manager package. Depends on libmatchbox.

"A window manager with a classic PDA style management policy.
Application windows are stacked in a deck, and sized to fill all
available screen space. Other window types such as dialogs, panels or
input method windows also receive special attention by the window
manager to improve usability on physically limited platforms."

http://toniw.iki.fi/temp/matchbox-window-manager.spec
http://toniw.iki.fi/temp/matchbox-window-manager-0.9.4-1.src.rpm
http://toniw.iki.fi/temp/matchbox-window-manager-0.9.4-1.src.rpm.md5sum.asc

- Toni