Addling in linux-wlan-ng to extras

Hi,

>From what I can see, there shouldn't be a problem adding linux-wlan-ng
into extras and it would certainly be useful. The only problem I can see
is that due to the configuration options, plx, usb, pcmcia and pci
builds are able to be made (or indeed, any combination of them) which
may mean different rpms for each driver and the configuration script may
be problematic.

Any thoughts on this?

TTFN

Paul
--
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy"
- Life of Brian, Monty Python