Updated new package : dejavu-fonts-1.10

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Mon May 23 19:48:39 UTC 2005

Tom 'spot' Callaway a écrit :
> On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 00:15 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>
>>Source:
>>http://mapage.noos.fr/nmailhot/fedora/dejavu-fonts-1.10-1.src.rpm
>

> Review of dejavu-fonts:

> Good:

Lots of things ;)

> Bad:
>
> - Missing Requires: fontconfig (is there ever a scenario where we don't
> want fc-cache to run on %post?)

This part is 100% the same as the Vera package in FC.
Since Vera was reviewed extensively when proposed in fedora.us and then
pulled in Raw Hide, I'd rather not touch it. The Red Hat maintainers
obviously prefer it this way, and who am I to judge ?

If you want to read about the pros and cons of this setup, I invite you
to read the old fedora.us Vera inclusion bug ;)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot