Re: Updated new package : dejavu-fonts-1.10

Tom 'spot' Callaway a écrit :
On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 00:15 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

Source:
http://mapage.noos.fr/nmailhot/fedora/dejavu-fonts-1.10-1.src.rpm

Review of dejavu-fonts:

Good:

Lots of things ;)

Bad:

- Missing Requires: fontconfig (is there ever a scenario where we don't
want fc-cache to run on %post?)

This part is 100% the same as the Vera package in FC.
Since Vera was reviewed extensively when proposed in fedora.us and then pulled in Raw Hide, I'd rather not touch it. The Red Hat maintainers obviously prefer it this way, and who am I to judge ?

If you want to read about the pros and cons of this setup, I invite you to read the old fedora.us Vera inclusion bug ;)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot