Updated new package : dejavu-fonts-1.10

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon May 23 20:24:26 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 21:48 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Tom 'spot' Callaway a écrit :
> > On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 00:15 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> >
> >>Source:
> >>http://mapage.noos.fr/nmailhot/fedora/dejavu-fonts-1.10-1.src.rpm
> >

> > Review of dejavu-fonts:

> > Good:
>
> Lots of things ;)
>
> > Bad:
> >
> > - Missing Requires: fontconfig (is there ever a scenario where we don't
> > want fc-cache to run on %post?)
>
> This part is 100% the same as the Vera package in FC.

Then, the Vera package in FC is probably broken. If we want to run
fc-cache, then we need fontconfig to be installed, and thats the only
way to be sure of it.

Now, if you can provide a case where we would not want to run fc-cache
on %post, then perhaps this isn't a blocker. :)

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!