New package: libnjb

Libnjb is a library for accessing digital audio players based on Creative Technology hardware. This includes the Creative Jukebox, Creative Jukebox 2, 3, Zen, Zen USB 2.0, NX, Xtra, Touch and Micro plus the OEM manufactured Dell Devices: Dell DJ, Dell DJ 2nd generation and Dell Pocket DJ. The library is built on top of libusb.

libnjb is under the BSD license. We have had a maintainer for Debian for some time, and are now looking into including the library with the Fedora extras. I have been rolling Fedora / Red Hat packages on the project page for some time.

A package reviewer and a sponsor is humbly requested.

Project URL: http://libnjb.sourceforge.net/

SRPM URL: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=32528

Yours,
Linus Walleij