Re: Sponsor needed: Enlightenment DR17/E17+EFL

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 17:01 +0800, Didier Casse wrote:
> I was encouraged by Rahul Sundaram and  Mark McLoughlin to push this
> work into extras so that users of Fedora do not need to hunt the repo
> down.

I've been pulling the snapshots into Extras little by little. So far
only edb and eet are in due to the fact that there are only 24 hours in
a day, and 7 days in a week, but I do intend on pulling more in. Perhaps
we should coordinate.

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/