Wiki edit access required (CVSSync & BugzilaAdmin)

Hi,

I need Wiki edit access for the above pages (at least) in order to request a
bugzilla component and FC3 branch for mlmmj

I think my previous request got lost amongst the traffic, plus I neglected
to add the ID as well as my username to the request. My fault :-P

ID: 1113041659.58.58802
Wiki username: MichaelFleming

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming enlartenment com>