Re: LIRC with Streamzap

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 12:00 -0600, Peter Hutnick wrote:

> Wish me luck!

Actually, having looked at it; it'll take more than luck.  The specfile
was more outdated than I thought, and would probably have worked only on
FC2 and earlier.

I'll commit a revised package to the development repository tonight,
adjusted for (re)building on FC4; it should make things somewhat easier,
but only on FC4.  There will probably still be breakage as I have no
hardware to test the modules with, but hey, at least they compile and
install... and from _there_ onwards I wish you luck :)  If things don't
work, let me know in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/