Re: Request for Review: exo and Terminal

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 06:06 -0400, Ed Hill wrote:

> I looked all over the Wiki for instructions concerning the package group
> names and didn't find them.  I thought that there was an official list
> of package group names but perhaps I'm just insufficiently caffeinated
> to find it this morning...  Can someone please point it out?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RPMGroups

However, thats not a requirement, really. There are lots of packages
that don't fit very well into those groups.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!