Re: Request for Review: exo and Terminal

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 07:33:56AM -0500, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> > I looked all over the Wiki for instructions concerning the package group
> > names and didn't find them.  I thought that there was an official list
> > of package group names but perhaps I'm just insufficiently caffeinated
> > to find it this morning...  Can someone please point it out?
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RPMGroups
> However, thats not a requirement, really. There are lots of packages
> that don't fit very well into those groups.

Oooh, but *please* keep using them until we have a better list. If it's not
a requirement, at least consider it a very strong recommendation. I know the
current list isn't very good, but applications which use it become really
ugly if everyone is making up arbitrary groups.