Re: Request for review: Enlightenment DR17 + EFL

Didier Casse wrote:

Hi all,
    I would like to have a review on the  Enlightenment DR17 package
+ the accompanying Enlightenment Foundation Library packages (EFL).

Didier,

Thanks for doing this work.  I'm looking forward to trying E again.

I tried to rpmbuild -ba imlib2.spec on an x64_64 machine and I
needed to add --libdir=%{_libdir} to the./autogen.sh line to get
the libraries to install in /usr/lib64/ properly. Once I added this it built OK.
I looked at a couple of other .spec files and I think they all have the same problem.

Also, isn't it more conventional to just use ./configure instead of ./autogen.sh
in the spec file?

John