Re: Request for review: Enlightenment DR17 + EFL

On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 02:13:56PM -0400, John Ellson wrote:

> Also, isn't it more conventional to just use ./configure instead of
> ./autogen.sh
> in the spec file?

Older CVS dumps had the "configure" call hardcoded in the autogen.sh
file. Newer versions use an environment variable (NOCONFIGURE I think)
to disable this.

So (without having looked at the spec files), I'd recommend to use

NOCONFIGURE=1 ./autogen.sh
%configure

in the spec file, so all the magic parameters appear.