Re: Request for review: Enlightenment DR17 + EFL

Didier Casse wrote:

Btw what happens when you disable mmx and sse for evas? Does it compile on your architecture?

Didn't fix it.

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:

have u checked the CFLAGS? actually READ the error output? evas does NOT set
CFLAGs - it inherits from the build environment. gcc is complaining the
-mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 is a bad value. it cannot compile the code with it
at 2. it must be at 4 to 12. you must fix your CFLAGS

OK. The -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 came from /usr/lib/pkgconfig/valgrind.pc
which I picked up because I had /usr/lib/pkgconfig in my PKG_CONFIG_PATH and
there is no 64 bit version of valgrind in the fedora-devel distribution.

I fixed it locally by using only /usr/lib64/pkgconfig in my PKG_CONFIG_PATH.

My fault I guess. "rpmbuild -ba evas.spec" is now working for me on x86_64.

John