Self-Introduction: Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal

Full legal name: Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal

City, Country: Aalesund, Norway

Goals: I use Fedora as my desktop at home and there's some packages I
would like to contribute and maintain, like the smeg menu editor and
xchat-gnome. I would do QA on software I use.

Historical Qualifications: I've been a community manager at
FedoraForum.org for a while. Help out at fedorafaq.org as well.

Fingerprint:

pub   1024D/68C744ED 2004-04-19
      Key fingerprint = 8900 372F 4F3F 49AF 6547  C1DA 2353 D9AE 68C7
44ED
uid                  Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal (Unofficial Fedora F.A.Q.)
<foolish fedorafaq org>
uid                  Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal <foolish guezz net>
uid                  Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal (Unofficial Fedora user
support forum) <foolish fedoraforum org>
sub   1024g/2340EB47 2004-04-19

--
Sindre Pedersen Bjordal <foolish fedoraforum org>
www.fedoraforum.org