Re: Request for review: latex-prosper

On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 14:29 -0700, Aaron Kurtz wrote:

> spectool is your friend. It's part of fedora-rpmdevtools. "spectool -g
> package.spec" will fill in the macros and download the package. Wiki
> says it's a matter of personal taste.

OK - then I will definitely change my spec files to use macros - it's
aggravating when I change the version and forget to change the source -
I got use to doing it the other way, and only started doing the source
w/o macros when it was brought up that it was easier to testers to get
the source w/o macros in the source line.

Since that is not the case (at least currently), back to
%{name}-%{version} it is :)