Re: Fedora Extras: missing bugzilla components

Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 14:58 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:

extras-orphan fedoraproject org

Is this address actually delivered somewhere?

We haven't come to a decision on that yet, but I think it would be best to have it go into /dev/null, and anybody can set a Bugzilla watch on it if they want to see it. That way they receive mail, but no duplicates that would happen with a list.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com