Re: Fedora Extras: missing bugzilla components

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 11:27 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 30 May 2005 14:58:21 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BugzillaAdmin
> > I am adding these to Bugzilla.  Please edit this page to add corrections.
> > SIMVoleon
> > Volume rendering library for Coin
> > redhat-bugzilla camperquake de
> No. Correct entry has been submitted via the Wiki.

I already complained to Warren on PM.

I had been using email address in the Wiki which had no corresponding
bugzilla account, and either the script Warren might have used screwed
up in this case or he did.

Why this amateurish Wiki?

Why aren't packages automatically assigned to persons as part of the
package "approval process" and bugzilla accounts automatically created
as part of this process?