Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:59:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: Chris Ricker <kaboom oobleck net>
To: Michael Schwendt <bugs michael gmx net>
Subject: Re: Fedora Extras: missing bugzilla components

On Mon, 30 May 2005, Michael Schwendt wrote:

>     gnuchess
>     xdaliclock

I think I requested both of these through the Wiki when I imported them
into Extras from Core. The requests eventually disappeared from the Wiki,
but I'm not sure they ever transferred over to me

It may be that bugzilla for these is special since they were in core for
<= FC3?

At any rate, my bugzilla is kaboom oobleck net if you can fix it

thanks,
chris