Taking ownership of gtkterm.

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Apr 3 20:36:58 UTC 2006

Dan Horák wrote:
> Hans de Goede píše v Pá 31. 03. 2006 v 22:27 +0200:
>> Hi,
>>
>> About 24 hours ago I've asked if there was any objection if I would
>> pickup gtkterm, no one objected so I'm taking it. I now this is a bit
>> quick, but I took a look and have a new version ready so this time is as
>> good as any.
>
> As I see in the build reports, gtkterm is built for FC5 and devel. Is it
> possible to built it also for FC4?

Its already build for FC-4, but assume you mean build the latest
version. Thats not exactly my habbit (I need to think about howto handle
this* one of these days). But I've synced FC-4 with 5 and devel and
requested a build for you :)

Regards,

Hans

* This = When doing (minor?) updates to a newer FE-release and/or devel
   do I also push this for older FE releases. I believe this is what most
   others do maybe we need to make this policy for minor updates.