Bugzilla packaging question / problem

John Berninger johnw at berningeronline.net
Fri Apr 7 20:48:53 UTC 2006

Fedora folks -

   I'm trying to package Bugzilla for evaluation and eventual inclusion
in Extras, and I'm running into a problem that I've no idea how to deal
with.  I've got a first-run pckage built and I'm attmepting to test it,
but it's complaining about perl() requirements not being met - the three
requirements it's complaining about are:
       perl(BugzillaEmail)
       perl(CGI.pl)
       perl(globals.pl)

The checksetup.pl script shipped with the bugzilla tarball says all
necessary modules are present and acocunted for.
The CGI.pl and globals.pl files are part of the bugzilla tarball, and
I'm assuming it should self-provide the perl(BugzillaEmail) module.
Anyone care to poke at the packages at
http://www.berningeronline.net/bugzilla.spec
http://www.berningeronline.net/bugzilla-2.20-0.1cvs20060407.src.rpm and
tell me what I'm doing wrong, or what I need to tweak in the spec file?

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
John