SELinux settings in SPEC file

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Fri Apr 14 06:52:30 UTC 2006

Gérard Milmeister wrote:
> Looks good for a start. Don't you think using restorecon instead of
> chcon would be safer? The probability of missing something is smaller.

I guess restorecon is better if you need to change a directory with
different types in it. It clearer that multiple chcon's.
Otherwise I think it can be left to the packager's preference.

> Do these scripts work when SELinux is not installed, resp. completely
> disabled?

No idea. I'll add a TODO section to the page, and point feodra-selinux-list
at it.

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
"Never test for an error condition you don't know how to
handle." -- Steinbach's Guideline for Systems Programming