Re: Buildsystem broken; no %_initrddir macro?

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 07:28 +0200, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> packages which built a week ago are now failing with errors like
>
> | Error: could not make srpm for clamav-0_88_1-2_fc6 - output was:
> | error: line 92: Dependency tokens must begin with alpha-numeric, '_' or '/': Requires(pre): %_initrddir
>
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=8256
>

> Does the rpm version on the builder not know %_initrddir anymore?

it's not the rpm version on the builder - it's the rpm version on the
build master.

the os changed this last week and the rpm version is not what it used to
be. Ville filed a bug about it and we're working on a solution in the
short term.

A longer term solution is to make sure we're always in a chroot
environment even for the srpm construction.

-sv