weekly "new pacakges in Extras" (Was: Fedora Package Announcement List Split)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:35:21 UTC 2006

On 4/27/06, seth vidal <skvidal at linux.duke.edu> wrote:
> A weekly summary of new pkgs AND new pkg's announced when they come out.

I  think the weekly summaries are going to be particularly useful for
the people in the community who attempt to write interesting-to-read
status reports... like thomas chung's weekly news. A well defined
weekly summary, in different consumable forms (rss and email and html
and whatever else), will particularly help with any
propaganda....err...outreach initiatives  in a way that individual
package annouce emails won't be.

And of course individual annouce emails (rss feed,whatever) are handy
for those of us so plugged in that we like reading things like daily
freshmeat feed.

-jef"Still hoping for an Elvish translation of FWN to hit the fedora
feeds"spaleta