Re: add FE-Legal to ReviewGuidelines

Axel Thimm wrote:

How does one ask legal and what kind of questions are admitted (not
related to the above directly)?

Thanks.

Legal inquiries have been handled by Greg Dek so far

http://fedora.redhat.com/About/contact.html

I have heard that the process has been problematic though I didnt notice any specific details mentioned. I have suggested writing a mail to Fedora Advisory Board list if it requires a wider discussion since the deputy general counsel - Mark Webbink is on the list.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board

Any queries related to Fedora which require input from a lawyer should be ok.

Rahul