Re: FE Package Status of Aug 10, 2006

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:39:35 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> How do we handle these, blacklist them?

Maybe.

Taking a quick look, I see that most packages you described as
(library) actually do have the keyword "library" in the owners.list
description, so for those I could take that into account.

The cmdline tools are more problematic...

(As a side note: I tend to like cmdline tools, and would like
to see them listed in comps.xml anyway...  but maybe that's just me)

					Christian