Upload problem

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Fri Aug 11 19:05:05 UTC 2006

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Linus Walleij wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Hans de Goede wrote:
>>
>>> I hit the same yesterday, your ~/.fedora.cert is expired, go get a new
>>> one from the account system.
>>
>> Ah, error 255 :-)
>>

> Yeah, it took me quite some debugging to find out, so I thought I would
> / could spare you the same.

  Really?  My first thought when I see "Error 255" is "hmm, looks like
someone needs a new client cert!"  It's been asked (and answered) many
times on the mailing lists.  Maybe it needs to be in a FAQ somewhere?
Maybe we need a wiki page titled Error_255? :)
  I won't deny, though, that the message isn't exactly verbose or helpful.

      Jima