Re: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2006-08-25

CS> Can we just assume that these are never going to be fixed?

The script is just being truthful; the breakage is still there.  It
would be more appropriate for someone to just step in and fix the
issues.

What's odd is that at least one of the maintainers is still active in
Fedora; perhaps there's something that prevents a proper fix?

 - J<