FESCo Meeting Logs

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 17:06:51 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 11:01 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le Mer 20 décembre 2006 10:35, Christian Iseli a écrit :
> > On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:31:04 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> >> with
> >> every irc nick a pointer to the discussions this nick had a role in ?
> >
> > Hmm.  Do you have a tool for that ?
>
> I think the guys that did kernel weekly news had something like this

Google didn't turn up anything.  I'll send some email out to see if I
can contact anyone that knows more.

Having to hack our own version of this should be doable but not ideal --
1: Autogenerate sections based on topic change.
2: Scan each subsection for certain nicks.
3: Combine any topics that are actually rehashes of the same (For
instance, going back to a previous topic)
4: Output a couple index's by topic and commenter.

This misses voting and comments that are given after a topic changes but
could still be useful.  It won't summarize the logs so ideally, this
would be extra information on top of that.

-Toshio