Re: Fedora Extras RPMs should have Vendor and Packager?

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 16:29 -0500, Christopher Aillon wrote:
> I just was doing rpm -qi on a few packages, and noticed that packages
> built in Extras don't have a vendor associated with them.
>
> Not that anybody ever really looks at these things, but we should
> probably set up the extras build system so that it prefills the vendor
> pertaining to Fedora somehow.  We might also want to add "Packager"

You're not wrong, but currently mock and plague don't have the ability
to define Packager dynamically. Fortunately Vendor is a lot easier and
should require only a small change in the mock configuration files in
order to set it to "Fedora Extras".

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/