Re: Fedora Extras RPMs should have Vendor and Packager?

On 02/01/2006 04:51 PM, Christopher Aillon wrote:
On 02/01/2006 04:45 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
At present its policy not to include these tags:

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#tags

    -Mike

Also, the packaging link you provided notes that:

> The Vendor tag should not be used. It is set automatically by the build system.

which it isn't currently, and is what I'm complaining about :-)

No. I meant for the build system to auto add them. Core packages do not specify them in the spec either.