typo in owners file ?

Hi folks,

After perusing my script output, I hit this strangeness in the owners file:

Fedora Extras|xaliclock|A clock for the X Window System|kaboom <at> oobleck.net|extras-qa at fedoraproject.org|
Fedora Extras|xdaliclock|A clock for the X Window System|kaboom <at> oobleck.net|extras-qa at fedoraproject.org|

I'd say the first line looks like a typo, especially considering the fact that
there is no such package (xaliclock, without the d) in the repo...

I'm tempted to just remove the line, but then won't that break something wrt
the bugzilla components ?  So I thought I'd ask before breaking something...

Cheers,
					Christian