Re: [Fwd: [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Extras/CVSSyncNeeded" by RoozbehPournader]

On یکشنبه, 2006-02-05 at 11:40 +0100, Andreas Bierfert wrote:
> I wonder if we really should not ship them. libopensync-plugin-* have been
> provided and it is not clear to anyone using FC-3 that one plugin is there and
> the other one is not (but for >= FC-4).

Because we shouldn't provide new extras packages for FC3. See the
following for the proposal:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/EolPolicy

This was not finalized in the last FESCO meeting, but everybody agreed
that we shouldn't make new releases for FC3.

roozbeh