Package with dependency on xerces-c

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Feb 7 22:33:05 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 13:09 -0500, Nassib Nassar wrote:

> but this
> depends on the xerces-c library which I can't find in the fedora base
> repositories.

xerces-c is not the easiest thing in the world to package properly, but
I've spent some time in the past trying to do so.  I'm no longer
actively using it for anything so I don't plan to submit/maintain it,
but in case someone's interested, go grab it at
http://cachalot.mine.nu/5/SRPMS/

Having xerces-c in Extras would allow things such as xalan-c,
xml-security-c, possibly opensaml etc there too.