Re: FE package status Tue Feb 7 2006

jspaleta gmail com said:
> You are going to automate the creation of the content for the wiki page?

Yup.  Done.  The result can be seen here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/PackageStatus

I need to get some sleep now... I'll update the scripts page tomorrow.

Please have a look and let me know what you think.

I'd also like to know what parts y'all feel should be sent to the mailing list...

Cheers,
					Christian