Two questions about owners.list file

Hi folks,

Question 1: there are package entries in the owners.list file which have not
yet be approved for FE (e.g., initng, swish-e).  My impression is that they
should be removed until accepted.  Does anybody object that I remove them ?

Question 2: there are package entries in the owners.list file where the
package is listed twice with different upper/lower case mix (e.g., ginac vs
GiNaC).  Should the one not corresponding to the actual package name be
removed ?

Cheers,
					Christian