Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras development

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Fri Feb 10 16:36:00 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 06:50 -0500, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> And another try...
>
> Summary of broken packages in fedora-extras-development-i386:
> 	 apt    0.5.15cnc7-7.fc5.i386
> 	 apt-groupinstall    0.5.15cnc7-7.fc5.i386

Apt itself only would need a rebuild, apt-groupinstall needs to die
because comps package doesn't exist anymore and while it's possible to
make groupinstall fetch comps.xml from a remote location rhpl.Comps
doesn't at least fully grok the new comps format in fc5 so .. time to
just kill it I guess.

Groupinstall removed, and apt itself updated to my bleeding-edge
multilib capable fork of apt-rpm:
http://laiskiainen.org/apt/testing/apt-0.5.15lorg2-2.src.rpm
sha1sum: 2fc2d80c57e48d2c5b76a37f7dd5440a6b9a966b

If somebody could update the devel-tree apt to this version I'd
appreciate. Oh and Synaptic will need a rebuild as well against the new
version.

	- Panu -