Re: ScriptletSnippets: desktop-database,mimeinfo

On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 06:58 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> >  Rex, have you opened an RFE in bugzilla to
> > change desktop-file-utils and get something to depend on it?
>
> Here ya go, looks like we were pretty close already:

> desktop-file-utils: %post: update-desktop-database
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/180898
Okay -- I added a note on ScriptletSnippets for now that it will be
changed to not use Require: in the future but for now we're awaiting the
outcome of some bugs.

> shared-mime-info: missing Requires(post): desktop-file-utils
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/180899

Are you sure about this one?  update-mime-database comes from
shared-mime-info, not desktop-file-utils.

-Toshio