Re: Summary from yesterdays FESCo-Meeting

Mike McGrath wrote:

I'll get this ball rolling.  I think what might be worth doing here is
figuring out a Fedora policy about our software lifecycle.  Core has a
fairly clear policy.  Once FC5 got to test 2, FC3 went to legacy.  At
present that's a FC policy.  Should we adapt that to all things Fedora?

I'm going off at a tangent here, but as an FC/FE user and FE packager, I've always wondered where the reasoning behind this policy came from. Can anyone give me a pointer? Where would be the appropriate place to discuss it?

Tim