Fedora SIGs

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 14:51:16 UTC 2006

"Action: Create SIGs (Special Interest Groups). Which ones? Good question.
Ignacio already started a bit of work at
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs Current groups: GNOME, KDE,
Multimedia, Perl, Python, Ruby, Scientific and Technical, Server Tools,
ppc, x86-64. Do we need more? Input needed!"

We talked a lot about this at FUDCon Delhi last week.  Specifically, a lot
of talking about building relationships between SIGs like these and the
Fedora Mentors project.

Good stuff.  Keep going.

--g

Greg DeKoenigsberg || Fedora Foundation || fedoraproject.org